Home > 40th Anniversary
On the enchanting evening of 18 November 2023, the International Academy of Gastronomy and its honorary partners Moutai and Laurent-Perrier staged a remarkable international cultural exchange event - the A.I.G. Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony, the global initiative to recognise and reward excellence in the culinary industry. 7 internationally recognised Chefs cumulating 14 Michelin stars; 260 honorary guests from 19 countries, gastronomes and leaders from around the world.
- Speech of Fabien Petitcolas, President of the A.I.G.
- Speech of Rafael Anson, Co-founding and honorary President of the A.I.G.
- Brochure presenting the Chefs and the A.I.G. and reproducing the speech of Nicolas Kenedi explaining the menu
- Menu served during the Gala dinner
- Manifesto for the Gastronomy of the 21st Century.